Friday, August 7, 2009

Brats

Bratislava was really nice. I really didn’t like, however; that the hotel was just really snobby. A girl at the business center was a huge b***h and she wasn’t amused at all by my need of her help. Also, the hotel staff seemed to treat me like someone who had no money, which I didn’t like at all either.

Jakub came to visit me here, a friend I met back in November. His visit was really nice especially since I knew nothing about Bratislava. He showed me all around the city, up to the really strange space dome at the end of the bridge, and we also walked throughout the old city, which is absolutely beautiful by night and by day. Great restaurants here, too. So very much to choose from. Jakub’s visit was the highlight of this visit, for sure. Bratislava is a super cute city that I would recommend to anyone, but in survey terms, nothing hugely note wise stood out here.

It was lovely to be home again for another 6 weeks, but; I ended up heading out early from the US to hit up Africa and the Caribbean area. Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment