Saturday, January 16, 2010

Not all Koreans are nice..

I’m procrastinating on writing. I’m not sure why I don’t have the same desire to write this time around. But I have a whole lot of notes ready to be written up. I am back in Seoul, my home away from home. I still don’t know what I think of this place. The people at the airport were very friendly and helpful, but then I got off the bus and wanted to take a taxi and the taxi driver didn’t budge from the car to help me put my baggage in. Actually, an old lady picked my bag up for me to help me out. I couldn’t believe how rude that was, and on top of it; of course he didn’t help me take the bags out of the car either. I wish I told him that I would pay him once he helps with the bags. What a jerk. He was even a jerk when I asked him to go to the hotel. After that experience, I was feeling discouraged. So, I took a nap and got up at 9 to get dinner, but I couldn’t get dinner anymore. Great! I utilized the minibar instead, in one package there were two beers and a pouch of beef jerky. Well, one beer would have done just fine but the pack came with two. What a great dinner it was.

The flight back to Seoul (the best airport in the world) wasn’t too bad. I do love this airport. The flight was bumpy, and at one point they came on the radio and said “we were experiencing severe turbulence so please fasten your seatbelt and keep the kids seated”. But, it wasn’t that bad. Nothing I hadn’t experienced before. We got a hot meal (thank goodness cause I hadn’t eaten yet!) and all the drinks and legroom we could ever want, and the staff are very friendly. I guess that’s what you get flying on “the best airline in the world”. They didn’t even charge me overweight charges this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment