Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pushovers

Car dealers here are really strange. They all eventually gave me in the info that I needed, but they are very hesitant to do so. Everywhere else I have been they would say sure and happily read off prices to me. I’m thinkin maybe it’s a US thing, since this technically is part of the US. Or maybe they are self-conscious because they know that I am comparing the price to the continental US and it’s the same car here, just more expensive due to the importation of the vehicles. I’m not sure. I tried numerous tactics to get information and it did end up working out just fine – (because in reality, I am sorta relocating a large group of clients who will be buying their products… well, not really, but…..)

The grocery store owners like me. They are all middle-eastern for the most part. I bet it would be interesting to go to that part of the world; ha – maybe I wouldn’t be safe on my own there. I tried to be very wary of my surroundings today. I feel like I was out on my own in the dark a little too often at times. I was in a really questionable area and there was a guy who approached me to tell me I was pretty (this was in broad daylight though). I was still a little nervous. I must go to bed now. I don’t know why I stay up this late all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment