Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wonderful restaurants, beach and good people = Lauren in heaven

The next night I went to this ritzy high-end restaurant called Anacanoa for dinner. I bet it would be beautiful to see during the day. Beautiful all white decorations, lots of pools, set right on the beach. I sat at the beach and tried to listen in on surrounding conversations. They were a little snobby but I tried to appear snobby and reserved myself. I enjoy causing people to wonder what I could be doing at such a fancy restaurant alone. Bajavascript:void(0)rtender gave me a free lovely cucumber drink; it was refreshing and delicious. I stayed until I was totally annoyed with the wind rustling my papers. I didn’t want to leave the restaurant, it was some sort of a dark, tropical oasis.

Ahhhh Jenn is coming tomorrow I am so excited! And I am up much too late. Today I finished up the survey… there were some crazy windy, violent thunderstorms that came through today and left huge puddles. I’m really hoping that the weekend turns out really nice. Tonight I closed down the restaurant Bella Luna, a cute and delicious fancy little Italian joint. I was the last one there chatting it up with the owners and waiters. I fascinated them with my job, they filled me in on the ways and gossip of the island. It was a fantastic end to the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment