Sunday, January 16, 2011

Feeling creeped out



During my realtor meeting, the relocation agent handed me his business card with two hands. Probably a customary thing, so I awkwardly did the same. I think it’s a sign of respect. We had a great meeting and I went to give him a bottle of JW black but lo and behold… he wouldn’t accept it. What? I was so embarrassed. I felt really bad. I might try and see what a typical gift would be here that I could drop off for him. Although, he keeps emailing me now. I can only guess why. Being a blonde I think I’ll get way more attention than I bargained for.

So, yep… why am I surprised. The realtor Amber started to email me dirty sex jokes, one after the other after the other. But what could I do? He was a realtor that had really helped me out, someone that I definitely wouldn’t want to sever a relationship with. So my answer to everyone he sent was haha. Haha. Haha. What else could I do? We need to keep up a relationship with this guy. And how else am I suppose to respond??

Speaking of sketchy, how about sketchy happenings in my hotel room? I go to bed, and 45 minutes later get woken up because my phone on the opposite side of the bed is on speakerphone and is calling the front desk. No explanation. Something similar happened a few nights later, though I was up working and suddenly the speaker phone was on. That was it. It didn’t call anyone, just turned on for no reason. As much as I loved loved loved my hotel room, I was totally creeped out by it. Especially with it being as large as it was. Also, check out the creepy window washers outside my window, and the view when the window washers aren't there!

I finally got into the groove of the time change and slept for a decent night’s sleep, last night I had only slept 4 hours but was surprisingly productive and not too tired all the same. Being in the mall is quite interesting, people actually appear honored to have me in their stores. As soon as I enter all eyes are on me and they are wondering what is it, what is it can I do to help you? And when I leave, whether or not I have bought anything, the security guard bows and thanks me. No problem dude, all I did was walk into your store and copy prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment