Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sarah Palin look-alike? I think not; that's my mom.


Today I was told by my taxi (who also said I don’t have an “accent”) that I look like Sarah Palin. Very interesting.

I FINALLY had a good taxi today. He decided to keep him with me for the day. He was honest, genuine, and helpful. He also was sorta the supervisor of the other numbnuts so I told him the story of the guy who kept asking me how much longer. I kinda feel bad, but whatever.

I had a great trini meal tonight. Some sort of meat with dumplings, and it came with beans, avocado salad, some rice, plantains… much more than I could eat. So I took it home, and then I realized I don’t have a refrigerator. Oops…

Today one of the realtors I was trying to contact finally got back to me. She happens to be in Boston at the moment, reverse! She felt so bad that she couldn’t meet with me that she found one of her co-workers that could. So totally sweet! Though he wanted to meet with me tomorrow and I was like… sorry can we meet Friday? I want to sightsee tomorrow!

I had happy explosions when I wrote to Patrick tonight. I was happy about finishing survey, eating great food, being able to have a free day tomorrow… I think for the first time this trip I really was happy. It feels good to be back for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment