Monday, January 17, 2011

Stalker #1

My "friend" Fahad was outside when I got back to the hotel. It was like he set it up perfectly. I agreed to talk to him for 20 minutes and man was it a pain in the ass but I thought it wouldn’t hurt too much to make his day. He still is totally set on wanting to marry me. I tried to gather my thoughts to make a senseful statement to him that even if I was interested (and didn’t have a boyfriend… ;) ) it still just wouldn’t make sense to be together. He was so hopeful and idealistic that I felt bad, and I just couldn’t seem to find the right words to make it make perfect sense.

I dreamed this morning that I left some event after talking with ms. Gram my old 7th grade math teacher who married another math teacher (that was a big topic of conversation way back when) and Fahad was on the side of the street. He had jumped off some wall because he was so upset I didn’t want to be his girlfriend, or more extreme, marry him. That was when I decided this morning that it was time to get up. Even though I was still very tired.

Question of the day… am I a pushover? Should I have been more stern with these men to tell them no or is that unnecessary? I use to be so much more easy-going then I am now, things bother me easier, and I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. I think it can be both. Though I said no to the important things. Fahad asked me to marry him, I said no…. (just kidding!) He wanted to know my room number and come with me to my room to talk and I said no, no. (See I’m learnin)

No comments:

Post a Comment