Sunday, January 16, 2011

My old dutch town hotel



Curacao is awesome. Well, not as awesome as T&C, but it’s up there on my list. Super cute little dutch place, and my hotel is certainly one-of-a-kind, one of the leading small luxury hotels in the world. It’s just like a little colorful old dutch town that was turned into a hotel compound, and all the areas have their own cute little swimming pools. Apparently this is the sight of a great museum (hopefully I’ll figure this one out). One of the restaurants here is suppose to be phenomenal. I have eaten here 2 nights in a row, (pub fare and Indian) and the food has been decent, but I’m looking forward to trying the phenomenal food. I’ll probably even check out the brand new Hyatt in all its’ glory.

Driving is a bit of a nightmare… people drive pretty fast and everything goes by so quickly, I don’t have any time to grab my map for reference and by the time I realize what is coming up soon, it’s already gone by. This is quite a large island compared to many of the islands I have been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment