Monday, April 11, 2011

The darker the coffee roast, the less caffeine.

I got to the hotel and was totally and entirely exhausted. I had things to do but a nap was my first priority. The problem was that when I forced myself to get up because I had a phone appointment with a realtor, (about 1.5 hours later), I was unable to really wake up and felt like I was recording things in my sleep. My brain wasn’t working. Even worse, I made some phone calls after the half hour meeting and one of the realtors wanted to meet me in less than 2 hours, which meant I had very little time to finish my phone calls and other stuff that I wanted to work on. And of course, no time to go back to sleep.

I think I was still half asleep when I had my next meeting. But man, this lady was spot-on. She was the total package; she clearly worked for a great company (rather she was the vice president), she had a chic office, she was friendly AND very professional. I really didn’t know what to expect at first, but she was totally patient and super nice. I left in a very upbeat mood and decided I would keep up the work with surveying a grocery store.

One interesting tidbit before I go: The darker a coffee roast, the LESS caffeine there is. That’s to say, we think that espresso packs quite the punch, but actually a cup of regular coffee has more. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment