Monday, April 11, 2011

You know you’re in Latin America When…..

Once I get to the airport, I stand in line. Line is not too long. I’m the next one to be called. Not even exaggerating, the guy that is checking people in literally takes 20 minutes with the guy in front of me. So I wait, and I wait, and I wait and all the lines around me are moving at a decent pace. Finally I get called into another line, and I finish and look over, the guy that was in front of me is STILL there. What was going on with this guy? It was driving me nuts.

I get in the terminal, and my gate is pitch black. I wait, I wait. Still pitch black and we were suppose to start boarding 20 minutes ago. Am I at the right gate? I walk up to an airport employee and say: Hi, just want to make sure I’m in the right place, it says boarding time is 5:10. Guy: Yes, you’re in the right place, the airline employees usually get to the gate around 6:10 or 6:20. Me: But the flight is suppose to leave at 6:10. Guy: Yes I know.

Hahahah. No further comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment