Monday, April 11, 2011

I have a boyfriend PERIOD

So I woke up today… well I had been up for 10 minutes, and the phone rings. Hmm… is Lorena here already? Nope. Some other girl was calling me to tell me that poor Lorena had just gotten into a freaking car accident. Ugh. I felt terrible, she got in an accident on her way to come here to meet with me! So, even though I hope I am able to meet with her before I leave, I feel terrible about pressing her for it, I’ll see if I hear from her on Monday. Then I went back to sleep. I was temporarily happy about it and then I didn’t wake up again until 12:30 pm. Oops. I met with Cecilia at 2, another friendly face. It was good to see her. Kisses all around, even for her new realtor guy. That was one of those going for the handshake moments… oh ok nevermind, he went in for the cheek kiss. That wasn’t awkward or anything.

That night I went to dinner at the plaza next to the hotel. Tapas restaurant, and it wasn’t very good either. I got some garlic shrimp, chorizo, and muscles. None of it was very fresh. Alvaro was my waiter and he kept on bothering me wanting to talk while I was eating, even though he told me I didn’t even look like I was over 18. Whatever, not a big deal. At the end, before I left, I asked him if there was any place open late around there. No he said, but he would bring me by some sangria to my hotel if I wanted. After saying no a couple times, I decided to say yes. Why not. I could have some drinks and finish my work in the lobby. So, not thinking much I give him my room number. I’m fairly shocked when about 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I expected a phone call, not a knock. And he wasn’t dropping it off, he was bringing it to share. Oops. After some TV watching and awkward conversation, he started making moves on me. I had to refuse his kisses multiple times and had even told him that I “had a boyfriend” and finally, not until after saying it multiple times, the ass finally left. In hopes that we would be having lunch tomorrow. Not gonna happen. Pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment