Saturday, January 7, 2012

Off on another adventure; May 2011

Off on another survey. After just having come back from Mexico 48 hours ago, it was a bit rushed. Part of me was ready to leave again though. I’m excited for this trip, I’m going to some interesting places.

The flights over weren’t too bad. Upon checkin in Boston, I had a very smiley German guy (flying Lufthansa). So, I was very smiley back. It didn’t get me an upgrade, but what it did get me was an empty seat next to me on both flights. Well, the first flight was the only one that really mattered. The flight seemed pretty full but I had the window seat, empty seat to my left, and then aisle. Sweeeeeet. The second flight was pretty empty in general. The Germans are a weird breed. They are snobby I would say. Not overly friendly either. Though I like saying Arivedechi, or however the heck you spell it. Like Heidi Klum, haha. I slept most of both flights, as I do so well, and woke mainly just to eat. And to get a refill on my wine too. Europe has got to be the only place where they will fill your wine glass higher than your water glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment